Wednesday, September 23, 2009
THURSDAY THUNKS:LATHER AND LAUGH
Welcome to the September 24th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 1172007 and the color of the walls in an asylum.
Of course! I've been brainwashed by that industry, too!
2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person?
4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun?
5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether?
6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards?
What else are you going to do? Flush it down the toilet to wedge sideways and clog the drain? If you get a good lather you don't have to use very much soap!
7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm?
I prefer to not even think about the possibility. Why borrow trouble? I'll just pray for all those affected by the storm.
8. Do you think you can dance?
I love to dance, but since I've never taken lessons, I do it my way!