Saturday, September 12, 2009

SATURDAY 9


Saturday 9: You Like Me Too Much





1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about?

Probably how we can't stand being so alike! "I hate looking at your face in the mirror every single morning!"
mirror, mirror Pictures, Images and Photos
2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power?

First, of all, I would attempt to end starvation by replacing every single government leader in every single country that is not right now at this moment attempting to eradicate the problem of world hunger!
Starvation II Pictures, Images and Photos
3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died?

First, I'd want to go to Ireland. Second, I'd like to meet Bill and Hilary Clinton. Thirdly, I'd like to be able to see all my grandchildren because I have 4 I've never seen.
ireland Pictures, Images and Photos
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be?

There would be no more wars; that word would be erased from the dictionary.







November 5, 2009



The Peace Globe Gallery

5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be?

I'd take back all the hurtful words I'd ever said to anyone.
life quote Pictures, Images and Photos
6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you?

1. Books.  2. A horse.  3. My husband. Not necessarily in that order.
Lucy on the Horse Pictures, Images and Photos
7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down?
I think it would even out fairly quickly since there are still a very high percentage of those still around who know life "before the web" in the good ole days!

Internet playa Pictures, Images and Photos
8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it?
Depends on what kind of a truck it was!  Think about it!!!

turnip Pictures, Images and Photos
9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?


Geez! When I was a kid I would steal candy. As an adult I suppose taking office supplies from work.stealing candy Pictures, Images and Photos
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks for the peace globe plug....very nice of you.

Happy Saturday!

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...