Sunday, September 13, 2009
SUNDAY STEALING-LOOOONG MEME
Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
No. Why take someone's job away?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I can be both. It really depends on the people conversing, the conversation, the atmosphere! See? I know what I'm talking about. I can adapt to any situation.
4. Do you take compliments well?
Every chance I get.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No, I don't even have a clue what it's about.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not. I don't know whether I'd want to or not!
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes! I absolutely loved it. All those camp songs 'round the campfire! I still sing them today!
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you?
My pendulum doesn't swing that way.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I like to be pursued!
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Loving, gullible, loyal.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
You gotta be kidding! Of course, Tim McGraw's "Remember Me" really hits me hard.
14. Are you continuing your education?
I'm always learning something new, but not formally.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Not for a very long time.
17. How often do you read books?
As often as I can!
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The past. It's been really hard since my husband died. A great many what ifs and shouldas.
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
The Velveteen Rabbit
20.What color are your eyes?
Brown...don't say it!
21. How tall are you?
22. Where is your dream house located?
At the edge of the mountain, at the edge of the woods, at the edge of a lake, at the edge of the tenth star on the right.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My daughter, Gracie.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Years ago, far too long!
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To the library and back.
26. Do you like mustard?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!