Sunday, September 13, 2009

SUNDAY STEALING-LOOOONG MEME

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)



1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?

My mother-in-law.
Don't joke about her age Pictures, Images and Photos
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?

No. Why take someone's job away?
Cart Crash Pictures, Images and Photos
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?

I can be both. It really depends on the people conversing, the conversation, the atmosphere! See? I know what I'm talking about. I can adapt to any situation.
Talker Pictures, Images and Photos
4. Do you take compliments well?

Every chance I get.
compliment Pictures, Images and Photos
5. Do you play Sudoku?

No, I don't even have a clue what it's about.
suduko Pictures, Images and Photos
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?

Probably not. I don't know whether I'd want to or not!
Wilderness Pictures, Images and Photos
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Yes! I absolutely loved it. All those camp songs 'round the campfire! I still sing them today!
Are Camp Fire Pictures, Images and Photos
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?

Dodge ball.
ball Pictures, Images and Photos
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you?

My pendulum doesn't swing that way.
pendulum Pictures, Images and Photos
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?

Date, yes.
NFA Pictures, Images and Photos
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?

I like to be pursued!
pursue Pictures, Images and Photos
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Loving, gullible, loyal.
Gullible Pictures, Images and Photos
13. Do any songs make you cry?

You gotta be kidding! Of course, Tim McGraw's "Remember Me" really hits me hard.
remember me Pictures, Images and Photos
14. Are you continuing your education?

I'm always learning something new, but not formally.
little red schoolhouse Pictures, Images and Photos
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?

Oh, yeah!
shotgun Pictures, Images and Photos
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?

Not for a very long time.
kissing booth Pictures, Images and Photos
17. How often do you read books?

As often as I can!
books Pictures, Images and Photos
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?

The past. It's been really hard since my husband died. A great many what ifs and shouldas.
grieve Pictures, Images and Photos
19. What is your favorite children’s book?

The Velveteen Rabbit
vb Pictures, Images and Photos
20.What color are your eyes?

Brown...don't say it!
eyes Pictures, Images and Photos
21. How tall are you?

5'5!/2"
Smart Women Rule Pictures, Images and Photos
22. Where is your dream house located?
At the edge of the mountain, at the edge of the woods, at the edge of a lake, at the edge of the tenth star on the right.
Forest at Blacklick Pictures, Images and Photos
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?

My daughter, Gracie.
fairy Pictures, Images and Photos
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?

Years ago, far too long!
Capt. Caveman Pictures, Images and Photos
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?

To the library and back.
Library Pictures, Images and Photos
26. Do you like mustard?

Yes! Yummy!
grey poupon Pictures, Images and Photos
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A delightful meme, my Lady...very revealing.

Mimi Lenox said...

"Books are just worlds waiting to be opened."
I love that.

Your accompanying pictures are delightful!

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...