Tuesday, September 15, 2009
THE QUEEN"S MEME: Now is the Time of Our Discontent...
The Queen's Meme #10 ~ The Tick-Tock Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme #10.
A Tuesday meme posted early this week
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination. No one's answers are quite like yours.
And please, stay out of the dungeon.
You don't want to go there.
The Tick-Tock Meme
1. Are you a Rolex watch, a Mickey Mouse watch, or a pocket watch?
A mouse called Mickey hath a watch? How absurd! And who tis this Rolex? These questions, my Queen! I am quite worried about thee! Since I hath seen a pocket watch I must answer thus but I have no need for such things. I listen to the frogs croaking, the stars and moon traveling cross the sky and the Royal Sundial doth a splendid job!
2. Can you think of a time when you couldn't see the forest for the trees?
I am beginning to think that ye hath been in the sun far too long. Thou hath quite a beauteous Royal Forest and I do enjoy walking in the break of day. To see the sun rising over the hill is a glorious vision. I must asketh Picard to accompany me...
3. Can you think of a time when you were on the outside looking in?
My Queen, thou knowest that as the Outcast Queen of the SkyRealm, I am always on the outside looking in.
What did you see?
I truly see the joy your Bloggingham bringeth ye. My heart grows heavy as I remember my people hiding in the shadows, longing for the times of health and bounty. Picard saith that he t'would help me. Doth thou think his word is true?
4. Go back in time. Maybe a long time ago, maybe today. Pick an hour you'd like to freeze frame forever and tell us why. It doesn't have to be THE most important hour of your life, but make it a good one.
The last time I gazed upon Hightower before he left to fight his dragons. The memory tis emblazoned in my heart and soul; tis locked in the very marrow of my bones; tis entrapped in the last smallest droplet of blood that floweth through my veins. My mind's eye vieweth it over and over as a tiny stone thrown into the lake creates a ripple that never ends. My lips remembereth the last soft kiss, my body, love's last embrace...
5. If you were a cuckoo clock, what would others say about you?
She doth not speak upon the hour. Tis always early. Her "cucko" soundeth much like "Jean-Luc! Jean-Luc!"
6. Can you think of a time when time stood still?
T'would be summer last when the sun struck me down. One minute I remembereth being feverish, the next I awoke 11 days later to a lady in white hovering over me.
7. Watch this! You are a stopwatch. What would you stop?
8. Imagine you were just born and have infinite wisdom. After the doctor smacks your newborn dust ruffle you look around and say to the Universe: "Give me a whole lifetime to do "this" and I will bless the day I was born." What did you choose?
Giveth me a lifetime to help mankind, as a whole or individually, soul by soul, in whatever capacity that I canst.