Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My deceased father.
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
30. Can you do the splits?
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
I went to bed early. That holiday just isn't fun anymore...
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I did not see it. I do not even know if it IS a movie. I detest scary movies. Besides I've lived the grudge a time or two...
34. Do you own a camera phone?
You bet your sweet bippee!
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
The Sorority Girl? You gotta be kidding!
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
38. Do you like Care Bears?
39. What do you buy at the movies?
If I go, and I only go once in a blue moon, I might, on a good day, purchase a drink. Maybe.
40. Do you know how to play poker?
I'll spot you a game or two...
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
42. What do you wear to sleep?
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Nope. Nice, quiet sleepy country town. Sometimes I wish I were there now.
44. How many meals do you eat a day?
2, breakfast and dinner
45. Is your tongue pierced?
Why would any sane person want to get a tongue pierced? And I'm sane! At least my shrink says I am.
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
No, I'm not a MySpace kind of gal.
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
There's a time and a place for both in my life.
48. Ever been to L.A.?
Yes, used to live in the canyons near L.A.
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
Such an intelligent, well-thought out question. Who cares?
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I'd really rather listen to the radio.
52. Do you hate chocolate?
Is there really somebody out there who hates chocolate? Not I.
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I really never cared enough to fight with my parents. Their loss.
54. Are you a gullible person?
Unfortunately, yes. I always look for the good in people and when the bad rears it's ugly head and bites me in the butt, I'm shocked.
55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy?
No. I've got my God and my memories.
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be?
Captain of the Enterprise.
57. Are you easy to get along with?
Are you saying I'm not?
58. What is your favorite time of day?