Thursday, September 24, 2009

THURSDAY 13





I have been fascinated lately with the look of vintage Christmas cards! Looks as if I'm getting the spirit early this year! Here are 13 I've found so far!








Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!

Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

7 comments:

Willa said...

I love those kinds of Christmas Card as well,I hope I can find some for the upcoming holiday season.

The Bumbles said...

Ackk! Too early for X-Mas cards! We haven't even gotten to Halloween yet ;0)

i beati said...

I think because we see so much sameness in the walmarts of the world- these appeal with their artisitc quality

Kaytee said...

Great cards!!!! Christmas is seriously just around the corner!

Forgetfulone said...

Those are beautiful! I especially like the one of the girl in white. Christmas really will be here before we know it.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's not Christmas already is it, my Lady.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your hints on my Journal are less than subtle, my Lady.

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...