Saturday 9: Thunking on a Saturday
1. You are walking down a rainy road. There is a five hundred dollar bill on the road. You look around and except for someone a half block away, you are alone. You naturally pick up the bill and put it away. That person approaching stops and says, "I saw you pick up that money. It's mine." You ask how much it was. She yells, "Are you calling me a liar?" What do you do?I would repeat the question. If she can't tell you much it was for then it's not hers. And I'd tell her that yes, I'm calling her a liar!
2. If I were to inspect your guest bathroom, how would I find it?
Neat as a pin, cause I don't have one.
3. You are given a state of the art bow and arrow. Who or what is your first target (after a lesson or two)?
I don't have the strength to hold a bow and arrow.
4. The doorbell rings. The person at the door is wearing a raincoat and you know them. They flash you and are completely naked. Other than your S/O, who would you think would it would be and would guess you'd find that funny? Why do you guess that person and would you laugh or be pissed off?
Don't have a clue what you're asking.
5. What do you call a male Ladybug?
6. Your friends throw you a party. They've got a big national music star to come and perform. It is someone you detest. Do you make believe you like the songs or do you fess up and get the star out of the party?
Grin and bear it. It's the thought that counts!
7. What's your favorite breed of wild, mean attack dogs?
The dead kind.
8. If I called your high school guidance counselor, what would they say about you?
9. Car A is moving at 63 miles an hour. 4 people are in the Car A. Car B is moving at 22 miles an hour. There is a driver and passenger who just came from a hotel while cheating on their spouses in Car B. They will crash into each other in exactly 3.5 minutes. What are your fun plans for this Labor day Weekend while these six people meet a brutal and gruesome death??
Now I know you're imitating Thursday Thunks.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend!