Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Welcome to the October 15th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 32 (as in only 32 people played last week) and the color of dog poop on your shoe.
1. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses,
And all the king's men,
Couldn't put Humpty together again.
Why was Humpty Dumpty sitting on that wall?
Cause he didn't want to go back in the Queen's dungeon!
2. If Mother Goose and Father Time had kids, what would they look like and what would they be named?
3. Does Barbie have kankles?
Only after she eats too much chocolate!
4. Have you ever been featured in a magazine?
Once when I was a kid I had a poem published.
5. Did your parents keep a baby book for you? If so, how often have you looked through it?
I don't have a clue!
6. If someone dropped off a case of candy bars at your front door, what kind of candy bar would you want? (Berleen's question from Insanity Cafe.)
Hershey bars. baby!
Three men in a tub,
And how do you think they got there?
The butcher, the baker,
They all jumped out of a rotten potato,
'Twas enough to make a man stare.
What happened to the rotten potato? Further more, if they jumped out of a rotten potato, do you think they stink?
It's ok, Kimber! Sit quietly till the men in the white coats get there. They are gentle and kind and will help you answer your question...
Thanks again for playing Thursday Thunks, and please visit the other blogs. You never know, you might just find someone who blogs to release the crazy thoughts just like you. Or like me.
Hey Gang! I got a new meme called Memories! It's a weekly meme and the questions will make you THINK as well as have fun! Go HERE to check it out!