1. It was a dark and stormy night, alarmingly.
2. Lightning flashed;so I offered to take the books myself.
3. Rushing out, I cringed as lightning split a nearby tree.
4. Could my ears be deceiving me?...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... I knew I was right! I heard it again!.
6. Lifting my eyes and prayers to Heaven, hoping against hope that the howl was merely a Trick or Treater who shouldn't be out on this rain-drenched night, hearing my belly rumbling(a sound worse than the thunder engulfing me), I asked the Good Lord to give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing; tomorrow my plans include taking Gracie Trunk or Treating and Sunday, I want to spend some time at church away from the madness of Halloween!