Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

 
1. It was a dark and stormy night, alarmingly.

2. Lightning flashed;so I offered to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, I cringed as lightning split a nearby tree.

4. Could my ears be deceiving me?...I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... I knew I was right! I heard it again!.

6. Lifting my eyes and prayers to Heaven, hoping against hope that the howl was merely a Trick or Treater who shouldn't be out on this rain-drenched night, hearing my belly rumbling(a sound worse than the thunder engulfing me), I asked the Good Lord to give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing; tomorrow my plans include taking Gracie Trunk or Treating and Sunday, I want to spend some time at church away from the madness of Halloween!

No comments:

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...