Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THURSDAY THUNKS-THUNKERS WORSE THAN THE THUNKS!



Welcome to the October 8th version of Thursday Thunks!

(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)

Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Thursday Thunkers, the number 301 and the color ketchup red.

~This week we will answer questions from the Thunkers themselves. All questions were copied and pasted directly from the blogs. We will continue thunkers questions next week so if we haven't used your question yet... we will!~

1. Bud- What type of meme question is the hardest?
The stupid ones.
2. Smart Cent's Mom- If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be?
My beloved Grandmother.
3. Thom- You accidentally bumb into someone at a store and you apologize. The person you bumped into says no problem and you notice food stuck in their teeth. What do you do?
You can tell if the food has been there for a while. If so, go about your business cause that person doesn't care.
4. Captured Memories- "Do you ever shed a tear when you poop?"
See question and answer #1!
5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right?
See question and answer #1!
6. Tosin- What is something you have said to someone that you wish you could take back?
"I hate you."
7. Annie's home- not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game?
I really wouldn't decide until I arrived at the house and sized everyone up.
8. Meandering Matt- Mac (which is still a PC (personal computer) in my opinion) or PC (Microsoft)?
I'm not informed enough to make that call.
9. Living Dead Nurse- Do you think Jay Leno’s show should be cancelled?
No Jay Leno? Heaven forbid! But Conan O'Brien has zero talent! I wish Jay was back on the Late Show.
10. Dixie Chick- I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES AND THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I WEAR. JUST BOUGHT 5 NEW PAIR THE OTHER DAY. 2 BLACK, 2 RED AND 1 PURPLE. THEY ARE ALL FRESHLY WASHED AND READY TO WEAR. MY QUESTION IS.....WHAT SIZE BRA DO I WEAR...?
See question and answer #1!
11. And finally one by Kimber (just so you don't think I am too lazy)- There is a rattlesnake living behind the warehouse my husband's company just moved into, tarantulas in our side yard, scorpions all around at night and coyotes howling and running down the street in front of our house. So what color sheets will you want on your bed when you come to visit me?
Who said I'd visit you??

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

4, 5 and 10!!!! You go girl!!!!


My Thunking is over [thank gawd!]...the answers are posted. Come on over, sit a spell and enjoy. Have a Super Thursday my friend.

Here's the permalink to my post it.

I am Harriet said...

loved your references back to #1.

Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-you-could-be-any-person-living-or.html

KayeDean said...

Love your answers, especially all the references back to #1. GREAT!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

9. AGREE

you want to be your grandmother?

Ria said...

great answers! Happy thursday!

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...