Sunday, October 4, 2009

SUNDAY STEALING:STARLIGHT



Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Salt Water Taffy Pictures, Images and Photos
Salt water taffy.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?

In my yard in Ohio before I moved to Washington.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
i need a hero Pictures, Images and Photos
Don't have a clue what that is, but I can be anybody's hero!
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?


My daughter, Gracie. We were at the Salmon Days Festival and she got her face painted.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?


Let's have a RED & GREEN Giveaway!1AM because I was posting another giveaway on my blog!
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?Tomorrow Pictures, Images and Photos
Washington is where I'm supposed to be and here I'll stay until the Good Lord calls me home.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
fireworks Pictures, Images and Photos
No, but I've created  a few fireworks in my lifetime! Ah, the memories!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
My sister-in-law, Margaret
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Been there, done that. Life is too short to live with such turmoil!
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
I am NOT a Pepper!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
First of all, a Lady doesn't snivel! What a horrible word that is! I try very hard not to cry, but when I'm missing my husband that is an impossible task..
12. Who took your profile picture?
A friend.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?


Gracie
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Because I endured another day...
15. Can you live a day without TV?
We have been TV-free  since November, 2008.
16. Are you upset about anything now?


Money!
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?


Try losing your beloved and THEN ask me that question!
18. Are you a bad influence?
Most assuredly not.
19. Night out or night in?
Always a night in.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Clean undies, water, air
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?


My daughter-in-law, Jessica, when she had the twins.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Yes."
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
It's pretty damn good.
24. Do you hate anyone?
At times I hate myself.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?

Picard.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes. What man hasn't called a woman perfect when he wanted something?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
S CROW Pictures, Images and Photos
"The Scarecrow's Song" from the Wizard of Oz.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?


Picard
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
granny Pictures, Images and PhotosI did and I do.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Same old, same old.
32. Do you think too much or too little?THE THINKER Pictures, Images and Photos
Too much, far too much for my own good!
33. Do you smile a lot?
smile Pictures, Images and Photos
It beats the alternative all to heck!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

No comments:

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...