Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Salt water taffy.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
In my yard in Ohio before I moved to Washington.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Don't have a clue what that is, but I can be anybody's hero!
My daughter, Gracie. We were at the Salmon Days Festival and she got her face painted.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Let's have a RED & GREEN Giveaway!1AM because I was posting another giveaway on my blog!
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
Washington is where I'm supposed to be and here I'll stay until the Good Lord calls me home.
No, but I've created a few fireworks in my lifetime! Ah, the memories!
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
Been there, done that. Life is too short to live with such turmoil!
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
I am NOT a Pepper!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
First of all, a Lady doesn't snivel! What a horrible word that is! I try very hard not to cry, but when I'm missing my husband that is an impossible task..
12. Who took your profile picture?
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Because I endured another day...
15. Can you live a day without TV?
We have been TV-free since November, 2008.
Try losing your beloved and THEN ask me that question!
18. Are you a bad influence?
Most assuredly not.
19. Night out or night in?
Always a night in.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Clean undies, water, air
My daughter-in-law, Jessica, when she had the twins.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
It's pretty damn good.
24. Do you hate anyone?
At times I hate myself.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes. What man hasn't called a woman perfect when he wanted something?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
"The Scarecrow's Song" from the Wizard of Oz.
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
I did and I do.
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Same old, same old.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much, far too much for my own good!
33. Do you smile a lot?
It beats the alternative all to heck!
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!