Saturday, October 10, 2009

SUNDAY STEALING-Magic


Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme

1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Oh, yeah! My ex-son-in-law! He treats my 8 yr old granddaughter terribly!earth Pictures, Images and Photos
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
With my foot!Big Foot the JubJub Pictures, Images and Photos
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
No.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Picard.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Time and money!
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Shelley Winterssheklley winters Pictures, Images and Photos
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and mushroom
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Good grief, no!
9. What song do you hate the most?
"Don't Worry. Be Happy"
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
Sure did. But just wait till you read these answers! It's gonna be stuck in YOUR head then!
11. What are your super powers?
I talk to dead people.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Neither, yuck!
13. Where are your car keys?
Same place my car is.
14. Last song you listened to?
"Cry Me A River" on Michael Buble's new release, "Crazy Love"!



15. What's your most annoying habit?
Tapping my fingers.
16. Where did you last go on vacation?
New Orleans before Katrina
17. What is your best physical feature?
My eyes.
18. What CD is closest to you right now?
Il Divo
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Mustard, Pickles, Mayo
20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
None.
21. What colour are your bed sheets?
White.
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird. Freedom and Flight! A fish????????
23. Last thing you broke?
 HEART.
24. What are you having to eat tonight?
Pizza
25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
I don't wear shirts. I'm a dress kinda gal.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing?
Touring London with a dashing gentleman.
27. Do security cameras make you nervous?
Yes. I hate the thought of someone watching me and I can't see that person.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
Missing Hightower
29. Last time you went to a cemetery?
When I put an Easter basket of flowers and a teddy bear on my little niece's grave.

30. Last concert you went to?
Little Texas
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Three Dog Night
32. Next concert you're planning to attend?
Haven't a clue!
33. Do you talk to yourself?
Doesn't everyone?
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
Yes. Dog, cat, rabbit
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?


Yes. Kittens, rabbits.

5 comments:

Living It, Loving It said...

Yea, I am not a don't worry be happy song fan eithr.

Hootin Anni said...

Yep, yep....I didn't say 'ex' son in law, but MINE would be on my list of "yes". And awwwwwwww, that kitty photo melts my heart.


I stole!! Come on over if you can find time. My permalink to the answers this week is HERE

Lisa said...

Hey! I talk to dead people too! :-)

(But I love the song "Don't worry, be happy" - cheers me up. My song was "Piano Man" Ugh!)

jaydubblah said...

Haven't found anyone who wants to be a fish yet. Also very confused about flushing the toilet with your foot, haven't ever seen one of those!

Jayne d'Arcy said...

Ooooh Il Divo! I've thought of getting that CD for Christmas. Their voices are wonderful! Drop by my blog, if you've a chance, to see how I butchered this meme. :)

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...