Friday, October 30, 2009

FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY

My Little Life



Five Question Friday, 10/30:


1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
Actually it was last night when Gracie and I were watching "Christmas With The Kranks{"!

2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
Fess Parker from Disney's "Davy Crockett"!

3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
Play the piano!

4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
Sadly, my husband died 3 years ago so I just don't go out at all.

5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
Pink and green.

No comments:

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...