Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wardrobe Wednesday



When I saw this meme I became extremely excited! You se, I have my very own Punky Brewster or Blossom! Gracie is only 6 years old but she knows what she likes to wear and by golly, she does! I finally decided that if she thinks her outfits look good, then who am I to put down my little fashionesta? We've had all the discussions about co-ordinating colors and how stripes and plaids don't work, etc, etc. So she knows;she understands and chooses to do her own thing. So she has agreed to let mama chronicle her outfits within the confines of this meme. If you have your own Punky, won't you join us? This is gonna be fun!!

Her outfit today was actually kinds subdued. Her 1st grade class had a Thanksgiving Feast and made Pilgrim costumes so she decided to go a bit conservative. I apologize for the blur in the photo. She was so excited she wouldn't stay still!


Stay tuned! You haven't seen anything yet!

No comments:

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...