Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
This meme is called
Do you believe in magic?
It's getting cold down there this time of year.
1. Tell us about your superstitions. Do you have any? Do you "x out" black cats on the windshield of your car, avoid cracks in the sidewalk or practice other rituals that make you feel safer?
Come on now! Make up some....
Believe in yourself and your Higher Power and you will never fear the ravages of those entities that would harm you.
2. Has anything paranormal ever happened to you that you can write about?
Few will believe that my beloved husband has visited me frequently in the 3 years since his death. But I can prove these breath-taking and powerful events...
3. Have you ever had a near-death experience?
In recent times, I have been close to death twice in a year. Yet never had the near-death experience. My belief in not experiencing is this: I did not require it for deep in my soul I know what the Other Side is about; I know the glorious colors and buildings and the richness of life beyond the Veil. I cannot remember now, yet I KNOW. Upon my return, I shall recognize that I am now and forevermore, truly Home.
4. Pheromones...aka "love fireworks" (I think I remember those)...are a force to be reckoned with. Do you believe that two people can have an uncontrollable chemical reaction to each other? How do you know this to be true?
5. Do you believe that modern day witches can put spells on people?
6. ESP! What do those letters stand for in your life?
Ah! ExtraSensory Perception! The 60's and 70's "paranormal" and "psychic". To me? Great gifts we all have if only we recognize them.
7. Do you ever hear strange noises in your house?