Monday, November 9, 2009
The Queen's Meme-Peace
1. How do you find your own personal peace/nirvana?
It has taken most of my adult life to get to where I am now, finally realizing that no peace can begin unless it begins within. But to me peace and nirvana are two widely different entities. Peace is God-given and God-driven; nirvana is of the earth.
2. Where do you go to find respite and solace?
Is there a particular place, city, country, room in your house?
My home is my sanctuary.It's where I return to get my bearings, to communicate with my God, to renew my spirit. I feel safe here.
3. Who is the most peace-loving person you know? What makes them so?
I cannot truly say that anyone in my wide circle of friends, relatives or acquaintances is the most peace-loving. In this day and age, I look to Gandhi and Mother Teresa. Though gone now, their influence lives on.
4. What do you do when your inner peace is threatened?
Do you have a strategy, a routine, religious faith, a mantra......to calm yourself down?
I repeat over and over, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me".
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
6. Do you have a pet that brings you happiness and peace? If not, what type of animals bring you peaceful thoughts?I do not own a pet nor does any animal bring me peaceful thoughts.
7. What is your favorite peace song?
"Blowin In The Wind"8. Did you post a peace globe on November 5th and participate in BlogBlast For Peace?
If so, please repost your peace globe here with a link to your peace post so that the Queen's players can enjoy it. If not, join in! It's not too late. Here's how.