Monday, March 8, 2010

The Greens...Tuesday Meme

Green is the color of renewal, of beginning, of making a fresh start. I have always loved the color green and I've been searching for a meme using this wonderful hue. I really couldn't find one so I'll try it myself.




Here are the rules.

1. Post a photo representing the theme. You can put your own interpretative spin on the theme. After all-green is green. But with a myriad of shades and variations.

2. This can be one single photo or a series of photos; one's you've taken yourself or those from a media site such as Photobucket.com.

3. Grab the URL to your "The Greens..." post and come back here to enter it into my MckLinky.

No comments:

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...