Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Queen's Meme

http://mimiqueenofmemes.blogspot.com/

The Gratitude Meme
1. What are you most grateful for when you first wake up in the morning?
My daughter, Gracie.
2. What are you most grateful for when you go to bed at night?
My daughter, Gracie.
3. Who is the person who has had the most influence on your life?
My husband, Ron, who is on the Other side.
4. Is there someone you'd like to thank for something special they did for you but haven't yet? Take the time to do it in this meme.
After almost dying in January from a massive heart attack, I'd like to thank my cardiologist, Dr. Joseph Doucette, for saving my life.
5. Who was your favorite or least favorite teacher?
My favorite teacher is Conrad Floridia. He taught Physics and Chemistry. He is 30 years older than I am but he kissed me at my graduation party. My parents always said that we would end up together if it were not for the age difference. He is still alive and kicking in Ohio.
If you could talk to them now, what would you say?
I would thank him for taking a depressed and shy student under his wing and helping her fly!
6. Do you say grace at mealtime?
No, but my whole life is a prayer of thanksgiving.
7. Name one thing you take for granted everyday.
Believe it or not, I still take my life for granted.
8. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
Oh, yes! The fact that my husband was an alchohol binger and would disappear for weeks or months at a time, taught me to love unconditionally.
9. What are the top five things you are most grateful for in your life?
My daughter, my church, my friends and family, the beauty all around me, and my God.

No comments:

The Memes I've Loved Before

Welcome to Ladyhightower's Meme Castle!
Ladyhightower's Castle for Memes is a safe haven where memes are invited to stay in order to rest but they rarely decide to leave. Life here in Ladyhightower's Great Hall is good for a meme, with peace and quiet and friends to play checkers with...