Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #15
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
The Shopping Madness Meme (aka The Naked Mannequin Saga)
I prefer to find the original "real" thing is a vintage store where everything has its own past and its own story.
3. Have you ever asked a sales clerk to remove something from display if it is the last one in the store? Tell us what special something would make you strip the clothes off a mannequin.
(which begs the question...Are all mannequins born naked?)
OMG, my Queen! Stripping mannequins? Is that anything like tipping cows? Pray tell! And surely if the merchant had only a dusty display he'd better find a new one before the sun sets!
5. I really don't care if a guy goes shopping with me. I'm in my own zone and always have a plan. Are you an alone-shopper or would you like to have company?
Heavens! What Lady in her right mind would allow a gentleman to accompany her to her seamstress? Scandalous!
6. Have you ever done anything other than actually try on clothes in a dressing room? (I have no idea why this question followed the previous one. Ahem.)
Oh, for shame, my Queen! I rest my case! Me thinks thou knowest too much of gentlemen in dressing rooms!
7. Do you like or do you get annoyed when salesclerks and store management follows you around asking "May I help you?" a million times? (I have no idea why this question followed the previous one.)
As you know, I have my own dungeon to house these skulking beasts!
8. Create your very own store-brand name. (ie; Toys 'R Us, WalMart) What would YOUR establishment's name be?
Place the name on this sign. When we are finished with this meme, I'll put them all together and we'll have our very own shopping mall.
If you don't know how to write on this from your computer, go to imagechef.com and find it in the "signs" category. It's simple.